Almanta Jakštaitė Vinkuvienė
- Area of expertise: employee engagement, motivation and creation of engaging culture
- 17+ years of experience in consulting organisations and training
- 1000+ academic hours over the past 4 years
- Certified DiSC® consultant
- Organisational Development Certificate Programme participant (NTL Institute)
- Participant of Project Management Professional (PMP) programme
- Completed a course on Action Learning (WIAL)
- Master’s degree in Psychology (Vilnius University, Lithuania)
While managing Engagement surveys, Almanta got convinced that better results of organisations are determined not by orientation to result, but by true and sincere orientation to people. Almanta believes that by helping organisations strengthen engagement culture, she contributes to management development and enhancement of the dialogue between employers and employees in Lithuania and other Baltic states.
Almanta says that being engaged only in one activity for a long time is not for her, therefore her inspiration and energy source is extensive and open interest in things happening in her surroundings.