ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION OF WORK
Organization of work becomes more and more complex as a company grows and employee number increases. Company then faces situations of overlapping or unnecessary functions, spread of information slows down, and range of responsibility becomes unclear. All this leads to organization losing speed, flexibility, and efficiency.
It is organizational structure and organization of work solutions that help create such a structure of organizational management, which primarily helps achieve the stated goals, properly corresponds both internal and environmental challenges, and ensures efficiency as well as transparency.
- Organization performance audit
- Organizational structure audit and optimization
- Documentation of organizational structure: preparation of subdivision regulations, job descriptions, and other documents
- Purifying responsibilities and authority
- Identifying positions and roles
- Improving performance based on EFQM Excellence Model
- Improving project management practices
- Improving family business management model
- Internal communication improvement solutions
- Preparing meeting system