Vienna*Amsterdam * Copenhagen*Vilnius
The European Leadership and Management Academy (ELMA™) is the initiative of the European Training and Management Association, (ETMA).
ELMA™ has been created by a European Consortia of Business Consultants who have a proven track record of assisting leaders that run successful organisations.
We have a clear business imperative to galvanise our collective business experience and build a highly impactful, resonant and effective Leadership Programme designed to help the seasoned business leader to receive new insights and inspiration.
Furthermore, ELMA™ creates an international Top Class – formulated of the participants, all senior executives – that will provide you with the extreme valuable insights of your fellow peers coming from various businesses and countries.
How confident are you that:
- You are doing the best steps to galvanise your organisation to stay ahead in the ever-changing world?
- Your employees buy-in to your Leadership?
- They understand how their effort aligns to your business strategy?
- They demonstrate a responsibility, momentum and readiness to change?
ELMA™ represents an unmissable opportunity for you to unleash the potential of your business assets.
Overview of the European Leadership and Management Academy
- A one year “Blended Learning” targeted Leadership and Management Development Academy created to deliver Sustainable Business Success.
- 4X2 day residential programme every quarter, delivered in Vilnius, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Vienna,
- Exclusively designed for “seasoned managers” looking to break through to their next level of success.
- Beyond the content presented by the trainers and their guest speakers, ELMA offers Action Learning which is “issue” and not “content/theory” driven.
- Each ELMA™ cohort will comprise a unique blend of 10-16 participants selected from a range of industry sectors
Module 1: 12-13 April 2018: Leadership is Inspiration (Vienna)
Module 2: 28-29 June 2018: Leadership is Leading Innovation (Amsterdam)
Module 3: 20-21 September 2018: Leadership is Strategic Motivation (Copenhagen)
Module 4: 13-14 December 2018: Leadership is People Development (Vilnius)
The fee is EUR 9.000 + VAT per participant. This includes all material, venue/accommodation and subsistence costs but excludes flights and ground transportation costs.
If you have any question please contact with OVC Consulting Partner Inga Radzevičienė at firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 861154255 or contact ELMA™ class master Ákos Zala at email@example.com .