COACHING AND MENTORING
Educational initiatives, use of mentors, and other activities that promote autonomous learning positively affect employee engagement rates. Coaching and mentoring practices gain particular importance in management these days, focus being on people engagement, growth and development. Many studies reveal that coaching methodology strengthens manager and employee relations, enhances cooperation and team spirit. By practicing coaching a manager can easily empower other employees to act autonomously, to develop new solutions, and ably implement them.
One of the most effective ways to transfer experience is various forms of mentoring. Mentoring is a purposeful communication of an experienced employee with a less experienced colleague. It is sharing of knowledge and experience in order to help reveal particular employee’s potential and achieve both individual and organization objectives.
By promoting mentoring and coaching practices, organizations create sustainable learning organization culture.
- Short-term practical coaching program (training) for managers “Talent coaches: how to apply coaching at work?”
- Continued practical coaching program (training) for managers “Talent coaches: how to apply coaching at work?”
- Individual coaching sessions for managers and specialists
- Coaching Club
- Team coaching
- Mentoring in organization: preparation of mentoring project in particular organization and assistance to implement it
- Short-term preparation program (training) for organization’s internal mentors – „Mentoring practice“
- Continued preparation program (training) for organization’s internal mentors – „Mentoring practice“
- Supervisions for mentors