- Area of expertise: personal effectiveness of a manager
- 15+ years of experience in consulting organisations and training
- 2500+ academic hours of training over the past 4 years
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Certified DiSC® and Balanced Scorecard (Kaplan-Norton BSC Certification, Palladium Group) consultant
- Organisational Development Certificate Programme participant (NTL Institute)
- Completed a course on Action Learning (WIAL)
- Fundamentals of mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural therapy
- Master of Business Administration degree (EMBA) (Stockholm School of Economics, Latvia)
- Master’s degree in Organisational Psychology (Vilnius University, Lithuania)
As a manager and consultant, Paulius regularly applies what he teaches in practice, thus bringing professional content into everyday reality. He looks for ways to help employees of organisations not only to hear, but also to transform their attitudes or supplement their existing knowledge. Paulius is inspired by the experience of growth and the realisation that this feeling has no limits.
Paulius collects antiques. This allows him to delve into the history of Lithuania, gives a better understanding of the present-day context, and puts everything in perspective. Running long distances helps Paulius maintain his energy, understand himself better, and not to get stuck in a daily routine.