- Area of expertise: psychological wellbeing – management of stress, emotions and energy
- 7+ years of experience in training
- 10+ years of experience in psychological consulting
- Participant in a programme for mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural therapy (Lithuanian University of Health Sciences)
- Participant in a programme for cognitive behavioural psychotherapy (Lithuanian University of Health Sciences)
- Member of Lithuanian Psychological Association (Lietuvos psichologų sąjunga)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology (Vilnius University, Lithuania)
Vaida has professional experience in psychological consulting, therefore, her strength lies in combination of theoretical and practical knowledge effectively applied in the development of employees of organisations.
Vaida believes that everyone must take time for themselves in order to hear and understand what is happening at this exact moment. In her free time, Vaida enjoys reading books helpful both in improving herself and the employees whom she develops.