Viktorija Matusevičiūtė is a Partner and Consultant at OVC Consulting. Her area of expertise is public speaking, creativity and innovation. Viktorija has the competencies of a psychologist, she thinks innovatively and analytically. Viktorija is constantly interested in global trends and organizational practices.
- Expertise: public speaking, creativity and innovation
- 10+ years of experience in consulting of organisations and training
- 4000+ academic hours of training in the last 3 years
- Participant of the international professional forum DesignThinkers Bootcamp and Design Thinking in Business.
- Head of the professional club “Everyday Debates Club”.
- Certified facilitator of the FORTH innovation method (2017, http://www.forth-innovation.com)
- Co-author of the book “Dėmesio, grupė! Praktiniai darbo su grupe būdai ir technikos” (“Attention, Group! Practical ways and techniques of working with a group”) (2014)
- Member of the European Federation of Psychology Students’ Associations (EFPSA)
- Master’s degree in social and organisational psychology (Leiden University, The Netherlands)
Viktorija is inspired by travel, nature, new ideas, people and new points of view.