- Expertise: organisational culture and values, strategic and change management
- 18+ years of experience in consulting of organisations and training
- 1700+ academic hours of training in the last 3 years
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- EFQM Assessor
- Certified DiSC® Consultant
- Board Member of the Lithuanian Association Management Consultants
- Participant in the Organisation Development Programme (NTL Institute)
- Course of Action Learning (WIAL)
- Master’s degree in organisational psychology (Vilnius University, Lithuania), Master’s degree in international business administration (EMBA) (Baltic Management Institute, Europe)
Diana is not a specialist in a narrow field or a single method. She is able to work with complex solutions and various organisations and easily combines training and consulting. If necessary, Diana “jazzes” during training, that is, when the need arises, she begins to explore with participants a broader context rather than just agreed training topics.
Diana receives a lot of inspiration from travel. She has learned from travel that there are no sure things – most of our truths that we consider unshakeable are just beliefs.