- Areas of expertise: talent management, leadership, client experience management
- 10+ years of experience in consulting and training
- 6+ years of professional experience as an HR manager (UAB Čilija, UAB Constructus)
- 4+ years of practical managerial experience in the telecommunications sector (UAB Transcom Worldwide Vilnius)
- 1,000+ hours of training and consulting during the last 3 years
- Author of scientific publications, reviews and articles
- MA in Psychology (Vilnius University, Lithuania)
- HR Management Certificate from the ISM University of Management and Economics, Lithuania
Ramunė views each training programme as a new experience. In her opinion, the value of training consists not only of the development of skills to help achieve the best results, but also of the overall improvement and growth of training the participants. She therefore emphasises practical, experiential learning. In Ramunė’s opinion, when we share our insights and receive feedback from our peers, professionals and experts, we can grow and make new steps towards maturity and self-realisation.
Ramunė’s hobbies include travelling and opera. It is wonderful when the two things can be combined in a trip that culminates in attending an exciting opera performance.