- Area of expertise: coaching, sales and negotiations
- 13+ years of experience in organisational consulting and coaching
- 10+ years of practical experience in sales and management in the financial sector (SEB Bank, AB)
- Coaching sessions amounting to 3000+ academic hours over the last 4 years
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC, International Coach Federation)
- Certified DiSC® consultant
- Head of the Coaching Excellence Club for coaching professionals
- Author of the two and only Lithuanian books on coaching: Koučingo praktika vadovams (Coaching Practice for Managers) (2012, 2015) and Koučingo technikos (Coaching Techniques) (2013)
- Author of the idea for the book Dėmesio grupė! Praktiniai darbo su grupe būdai ir technikos (Attention, Group! Practical Group Training Methods and Techniques) (2014)
- Author of blogs on coaching (coachingblog.lt) and sales (www.salesblog.lt)
- Master’s degree in Coaching and Mentoring (Oxford Brookes University, UK), Master’s degree in Business Administration (Vilnius University, Lithuania)
Tomas’ key principles: live and organic interaction with the audience, without slides, but based on material extracted from the participants’ questions. The ever-changing participants of the training and coaching sessions serve as the key source of inspiration for Tomas. Energetic communication during training and coaching sessions is what Tomas values the most. All of it allows him to always be himself and enables frank communication with all the participants. All practical tasks during his coaching sessions are perfectly adjusted to the specific nature of any group activity.
Tomas is an author of three books and blogs on coaching and sales. In addition, Tomas expresses his passion for music through involvement in musical journalism.