- Areas of expertise: public speaking, creative thinking and innovation
- 5+ years in training and management consulting
- 2500+ academic hours of training over the last 5 years
- Member of a global forum DesignThinkers Group (http://www.designthinkersgroup.com), participant of workshop Design Thinking in Business and for Business (Design Thinkers Academy, Netherlands)
- Certified Facilitator of FORTH innovation method (2017), forth-innovation.com
- Co-author of the book for managers and trainers Attention, Group! Practical Group Training Methods and Techniques (Dėmesio grupė! Praktiniai darbo su grupe būdai ir technikos), 2014
- Manager of managers’ public speaking club Everyday Debates Club
- Member of Association of Management Consultants of Lithuania (LVKA) and Association of Personnel Management Professionals of Lithuania (PVPA)
- Member of the European Federation of Psychology Students’ Associations (EFPSA)
- Master in Social and Organisational Psychology (Leiden university, Netherlands)
Competencies of a psychologist and a combination of innovative and analytical thinking help Viktorija provide solutions considering both psychological and managerial factors. Viktorija believes that positive atmosphere is very important to learning, thus she reacts in an organic and flexible way to what is happening in audience and has a good sense of group dynamics.
Viktorija is very interested in global trends, organisational practices and examples. Thus, every month she presents an overview of the Harvard Business Review magazine to her colleagues. Viktorija is inspired by travel and “first times” – new ideas, people and viewpoints. Her hobby is interior design “therapy”.